The Schraubenfabrik Schmidt GmbH

1946: Josef Schmidt founds the Schraubenfabrik Schmidt GmbH.
1967: Josef Schmidt’s son Günter joins the company.
1995: Grandson Arne Schmidt also joins the company. 
2001: The Schraubenfabrik Schmidt GmbH moves into the new building for administration and sales, right beside manufacturing built in 1989 in the industrial area “Auf der Löbke 19“. On ca. 3,000 m2 about 20 employees are active in the manufacture and sale of about 300 million screws per year. In Western Europe the company is assisted helpfully by trading agencies. 
2012: Schrauben Schmidt GmbH is ISO 9001:2008 certified.